Download FairNote – Encrypted Notes & Lists MOD APK
FairNote is a straightforward and intuitive notepad app. It provides you velocity and effectivity while you write notes, to-do lists, e-mails, or jot down fast concepts. You may set up notes utilizing labels/tags, colours and use completely different customization to fit your liking. You need to use reminders to maintain higher monitor of your duties. And finest but, you possibly can shield delicate information utilizing trade normal encryption, and in case your gadget has fingerprint help, you possibly can encrypt/decrypt notes utilizing fingerprint authentication.
• Create textual content and guidelines notes
• Assign labels/tags and colours to notice
• Shield notes with AES-256 encryption
• Encrypt/decrypt notes individually, or in batch
• Backup/restore notes utilizing Google Drive, Dropbox or Storage
• Add new notes straight from the notification space
• Pin often used notes to the standing bar and rapidly entry them from the notification space
• Set reminder for be aware, even for pinned notes
• Set up notes in checklist or grid view
• Highly effective textual content search, spotlight search phrases in end result
• Type notes by date, shade or alphabetically
• Filter notes by labels and classes
• Obtain shared texts from different apps
• Semi-transparent residence display widget
• Batch operations
• Add residence display shortcut to particular notes
• Markdown preview
• Import textual content file
• Export to textual content file(particular person or batch)
• Undo-redo functionality
• Auto or handbook save choice
• Advert-free since v1.0.97
• Darkish theme
• Recurring reminder
• Encrypt all notes with a single click on
• Encrypt/decrypt notes utilizing fingerprint authentication
Beta updates: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.rgiskard.fairnote
Continuously requested questions
Q: I forgot my password, can I recuperate my encrypted notes?
A: No. It isn’t attainable to recuperate encrypted notes with out the password.
Q: Can I recuperate my password? The place is it saved?
A: No. The plain-text password isn’t saved on the gadget or anyplace else at any given time and comes straight from consumer enter when wanted.
Q: How do you validate the password if password not being saved?
A: If you set the password, a one-way hash code of the password is generated saved on the gadget and is used later for password validation.
Q: Can my notes be decrypted utilizing this hash code of the password?
A: No. The hash code is just used for password validation and never for encryption.
Q: How does encryption with fingerprint work? I’m not requested for the password if I exploit fingerprint, how do the password and fingerprint relate? Am I not utilizing the password when I’m utilizing fingerprint?
A: Aha! You might be nonetheless utilizing the identical password beneath the hood whereas utilizing fingerprint authentication. Android shops fingerprint information in a trusted execution atmosphere(TEE), which is safe and supplies a hardware-backed Keystore. In FairNote, while you select to make use of fingerprint for the primary time, you’re requested to offer the password, and the password then is encrypted utilizing a key from the hardware-backed Keystore. Solely your fingerprint can get hold of this key, and the important thing opens the encrypted password to be used.
Q: How about auto encryption? I used one other app that robotically encrypted notes after edit/exit, and I don’t like being requested to offer password/fingerprint each time I make some change.
A: Auto encryption isn’t attainable, as a result of auto encryption requires the plain-text password to be current on the gadget to be used on demand. In FairNote, the password comes from both consumer enter or fingerprint, so consumer intervention is required.
Read Also PDF Converter Pro